At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags
many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do
better. Come help us make an impact!
Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed, growing medical practice focused
on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes.
We are searching for a Regional Practice Vice President to join our team. The Regional Practice
Vice President is the senior leader of operations for the market. This person needs to know and
understand every phase of running a practice to include scheduling, RCM, coding, patient flow,
patient portals and EMR. Experience opening a new office, integrating acquired practices and
introducing new services is a must.
Knowledge and Skills:
● Develops long and short-term tactics for Hera Women’s Health performance that align
with our mission, vision, operational objectives and strategic plans.
● In collaboration with local Practice Managers, ensures the efficient operations of the
practices in the market.
● Demonstrates accountability for markets by creating and leading business plan
development, market analysis and research, and market performance metrics activities.
● In collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer, assists in identification of opportunities
that improve the overall patient care, selection and adoption of evidence-based
medicine guidelines and protocols.
● Demonstrates knowledge of key financial indicators; Builds business case for actions;
conducts risk/benefit analysis, etc.; Monitors and effectively manages financial
performance of market and practices; Manages market budget and productivity
● Demonstrates P&L responsibility and accountability for the market. Actively monitors
operating and financial indicators and ensures budget adherence. Assesses capital
equipment needs and develops pro-formas to support acquisitions as needed.
● Actively participates as a visible leader both in the practices and as a part of the market
senior leadership team.
Experience and skill set:
● Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Finance, or Related Field
● 5 years in physician practice management with increasing scope of management
responsibilities and achievement.
● Effective communication, time management, and organization skills. All Microsoft Office
● Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on
obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient
outcomes and value. Hera is financially strong and growing rapidly. It’s an exciting time to join
us! Come help us make change!
● Medical insurance
● Dental insurance – Free for employees
● Vision insurance – Free for employees
● Company-paid Life insurance
● Paid Time Off