At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact!
Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed, growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes.
We are searching for a Physician Liaison to join our team in Phoenix. We offer the opportunity to build a new practice and directly impact available care in the area. Candidates for this position will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for our Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice. He or she will be responsible for building strong relationships with physicians and increasing the number of patients referred to our practice. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience in the women’s health field, specifically Maternal Fetal Medicine knowledge is advantageous. The physician liaison is an integral part of our team, and he or she plays a vital role in bridging the communication gap between specialty physicians and referring doctors.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Maintain and increase referrals through pre-call planning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Provide overall support to new & existing accounts
- Increase discretionary business through insurance access
- Consult with management on complex issues, or when additional service is required
- Plan and execute educational meetings for customers by representatives from the practice on an array of women’s health care topics
- Consistently interact with customer’s staff to update them on changes or updates to patient status.
- Provide leadership with market analysis and align goal setting
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, healthcare administration, or related field or work experience in a similar role in lieu of schooling.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry-with primary focus on women’s health and general business acumen
- Ability to initiate and maintain strong customer relationships
- A willingness to travel throughout assigned region with a remote base
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills, strong communication skills and be able to handle multiple public speaking engagements
- Solid PC skill
Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. Hera is financially strong and growing rapidly. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – Free for employees
- Vision insurance – Free for employees
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid Time Off