Hera Women’s Health, a national collaborative practice of professionals redefining the future of women’s health. As an innovative women’s healthcare group in Arizona, we are poised to be a national leader by adding superior OBGYN to our already impressive roster of providers. In our groundbreaking model, you will not only be supported by fellow OBGYNs, but also by an MFM private practice. Through a combination of value-based results and efficient protocols, we aim to provide better outcomes that exceed the standard of care and result in better outcomes for patients and babies.
Candidates must have an MD/DO degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program. Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Arizona and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
What our physicians enjoy:
- Nice mix of OB & GYN
- Call mix varies based on practice, but are well balanced
- Mentoring and scrub in for first 6 months of employment
- Ongoing learning opportunities and support from a maternal-fetal medicine practice.
- Growing team that’s adding additional CNMs, and MFMs to the team
- Competitive salary based upon experience and enhanced by lack of state income tax
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with an annual matching program
- Substantial PTO
- Malpractice Coverage
- Partnership pathway
- Generous CME allowance and so much more!