Hera Women’s Health, a national collaborative practice of professionals redefining the future of women’s health. As an innovative women’s healthcare group in Nevada, we are poised to be a national leader by adding superior OBGYN to our already impressive roster of providers. In our groundbreaking model you will not only be supported by fellow OBGYNs, but also one of the largest MFM private practices in the country. Through a combination of value-based results and efficient protocols, we aim to provide better outcomes which exceed the standard of care and result in better outcomes for patient and baby.
Candidates must have an MD/DO degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program. Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Nevada and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
What our physicians enjoy:
- Nice mix of OB & GYN
- Call mix varies based on practice, but are well balanced
- Mentoring and scrub in for first 6 months of employment
- Ongoing learning opportunities and support from a nine-physician member maternal-fetal medicine practice.
- Growing team that’s adding additional Laborists, CNMs, and MFMs to the team
- Competitive salary based upon experience and enhanced by lack of state income tax
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with an annual matching program
- Substantial PTO
- Malpractice Coverage
- Partnership pathway
- Generous CME allowance and so much more!
According to Forbes, CNN Money, and Bloomberg, Henderson, NV, might just be the best city to live. It has been ranked as one of the top cities to live in America, praised for its safety, and named one of the best places to retire. Good cost of living, more than 300 days of sunshine every year, and great outdoor spaces make it a spot you must consider!