At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact!
Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed, growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes.
This experienced professional will joining an amazing team of providers and staff. This role is to full or part time schedules.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-motivated to improve their knowledge of the field as new procedures evolve
- Own the patient journey during testing including communication and engagement
- Always maintains a high standard of medical ethics
- Great people skills, professional demeanor, and the ability and passion to engage a diverse patient/customer base across a wide range of scenarios.
Experience and skill set:
- Currently licensed as an MRT or Certified by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Registry Eligible (must become registered within first year of hire) ARDMS Registered in General and OB
- NT Certified (or willing to obtain)
- Proficient with technology and computer applications including Microsoft Office.
Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. Hera is financially strong and growing rapidly. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – Free for employees
- Vision insurance – Free for employees
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid Time Off