Hera Women’s Health, a national collaborative practice of professionals redefining the future of women’s health, has an established practice known for its advanced perinatology care seeking a maternal-fetal medicine physician to elevate its team. Our board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists comprise one of the nation’s largest private-practice teams of physicians dedicated to minimizing pregnancy risks. Breaking new ground in perinatal (high-risk pregnancy) care for more than two decades, our doctors are known for their expertise, leading-edge experience, and national reputation as leaders in the field.
Candidates must have an MD/DO degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program. Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Arizona and must be board-eligible or certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
What our physicians enjoy:
- Practice and feel supported by a team of other board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
- Work-life harmony- 4 days a week schedule with a shared call schedule
- Impressive practice structure with access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Competitive salary based upon experience and enhanced by lack of state income tax
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with an annual matching program
- Partnership pathway
- Generous CME allowance and so much more!