Hera Women’s Health, a national collaborative practice of professionals redefining the future of women’s health, has an established practice known for its advanced perinatology care seeking a maternal-fetal medicine physician to elevate its team. Our board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists comprise one of the nation’s largest private-practice teams of physicians dedicated to minimizing pregnancy risks. Breaking new ground in perinatal (high-risk pregnancy) care for more than two decades, our doctors are known for their expertise, leading-edge experience, and national reputation as leaders in the field.
Candidates must have an MD/DO degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program. Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Nevada and must be board-eligible or certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine.
What our physicians enjoy:
- Practice and feel supported with a team of 9 other board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
- Our advanced practitioners assist enormously with inpatient & outpatient workloads
- Opportunity for research & teaching residents
- Work-life harmony- 4 days a week schedule with a shared call schedule
- Impressive practice structure with access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Competitive salary based upon experience and enhanced by lack of state income tax
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with an annual matching program
- Partnership pathway
- Generous CME allowance and so much more!
According to Forbes, CNN Money, and Bloomberg, Henderson, NV, might just be the best city to live. It has been ranked as one of the top cities to live in America, praised for its safety, and named one of the best places to retire. Good cost of living, more than 300 days of sunshine every year, and great outdoor spaces make it a spot you must consider!