At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact! Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed, growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes. We are searching for a Medical Biller to join our team in Las Vegas. We have opportunities in existing practices as well as new practices we are establishing. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, will be courteous, friendly, and take initiative to complete all tasks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Submit and process all insurance claims
- Review and work primary and secondary claim denials and appeals
- Post patient and insurance payments (including electronic remittance)
- Review Explanation of Medical Benefits (EOMB) to insure proper payments
- Contact patients and insurances for accounts receivable/collections
- Must have the ability to communicate with the patients effectively and courteously regarding their statements, balances and payment plan arrangements.
- Must have working knowledge of EOB’s and
- the ability to make adjustments and post payments accurately.
- Perform end of day and end of month process
- CPT/ICD-10 training and certification.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Medical Billing/Collections in an OB/GYN practice
- Knowledge and interpretation of EOMB reports
- Experience working with EHR/EMR
- Strong attention to detail and task oriented
- Strong customer service skills and interpersonal skills
Company Overview:Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. Hera is financially strong and growing rapidly. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – Free for employees
- Vision insurance – Free for employees
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid Time Off