Hera Women’s Health, a national collaborative practice of professionals redefining the future of women’s health. As an innovative women’s healthcare group in Nevada, we are poised to be a national leader by adding superior OBGYN Laborists to our already impressive roster of providers. Through a combination of value-based results and efficient protocols, we aim to provide better outcomes which exceed the standard of care and result in better outcomes for patient and baby.
Candidates must have an MD/DO degree and have completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program. Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Nevada and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. MIGS Fellowship program candidates also considered.
What our physicians enjoy:
- 100% obstetrics role
- No call, only cover 1 hospital
- Only cover obstetrics triage & serve as backup, if needed, for primary OB/GYN in deliveries
- Ongoing learning opportunities and support from a nine-physician member maternal-fetal medicine practice.
- Competitive salary based upon experience and enhanced by lack of state income tax
- Health, life, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with an annual matching program
- Partnership pathway
- Generous CME allowance and so much more!
According to Forbes, CNN Money, and Bloomberg, Henderson, NV, might just be the best city to live. It has been ranked as one of the top cities to live in America, praised for its safety, and named one of the best places to retire. Good cost of living, more than 300 days of sunshine every year, and great outdoor spaces make it a spot you must consider!