At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags behind many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact!
Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed, growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes.
We are searching for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team in Phoenix. We have opportunities in existing practices as well as new practices we are establishing. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, will be courteous, friendly, and take initiative to complete all tasks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Welcome and register patients
- Answer multi-line telephone system
- Verify eligibility of benefits, pre-authorizations, and insurance
- Utilize EMR system and other computer systems to schedule patients, collect payments, collect and organize all required documentation
- Follow all state HIPPA regulations and CDC
- Experience in an OB/GYN practice is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience (preferably 3-5 years) providing administrative support to a busy OB/GYN office
- Experience (preferably 3-5 years) verifying/authorizing insurance and record-keeping
Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. Hera is financially strong and growing rapidly. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance – Free for employees
- Vision insurance – Free for employees
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid Time Off