At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact! Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes. We are searching for Certified Nurse Midwives to join our team in Las Vegas. We have opportunities in existing practices as well as a new midwifery-centric practice we are establishing. The ideal candidate will be a dependable, dedicated, and respectful person to manage the health care for women throughout the life cycle.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills
- Effectively implement directives, policies, and procedures
- Maintain efficient operation of the office to achieve performance goals
- Effectively coach and resolve staff and patient issues
- Control Expenses
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Interviews and trains a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews
- Appearance / Functionality of Office
- Assist with marketing efforts for office and Physicians
- Daily Checklists/ Monthly Critical Task Lists
- Graduate of an American College of Nurse-Midwives accredited school of Nurse-Midwifery.
- Licensed by the DPR Board of Nursing under Sections 464.008 – 464-009, F.B. and certified under Section 464.012, S.F. Certified by the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Company Overview:Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance – free for employee
- Vision Insurance – free for employee
- 401(k) with match after first year
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral programs