Certified Nurse Midwife
At Hera, we are focused on improving outcomes for women, mothers, and babies. The US lags behind many countries in healthy outcomes for women and babies. We believe we can and must do better. Come help us make an impact! Hera Women’s Health is a well-funded, private equity-backed growing medical practice focused on creating sustainable ways to improve obstetrical and gynecological outcomes. We are searching for Certified Nurse Midwives to join our team in Phoenix. We have opportunities in existing practices as well as a new midwifery-centric practice we are establishing. The ideal candidate will be a dependable, dedicated, and respectful person to manage the health care for women throughout the life cycle.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team-building skills
- Effectively implement directives, policies, and procedures
- Evaluates and treat low to moderate risk obstetrical patients for antepartum, labor, and postpartum care
- Triages patients to appropriate level of care when outside of the CNMs scope of practice; including clinic encounters, hospital settings, and via phone
- Graduate of a nurse-midwifery program accredited by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, current unrestricted license, DEA, and prescriptive authority (or eligibility) to practice in the State of AZ as a CNM
Hera is a rapidly growing provider of women’s medical services, with a specific emphasis on obstetrics. The company’s focus is on delivering exceptional patient care and improving patient outcomes and value. It’s an exciting time to join us! Come help us make change!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance – free for employee
- Vision Insurance – free for employee
- 401(k) with match after the first year
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Paid time off